Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Related Information. Close Figure Viewer.
- Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Sensors: Technologies and Global Markets -- Focus on Asia.
- Teqwave F – Device with surface acoustic wave technology | Endress+Hauser;
- Indian Government and Politics.
- Frequency-dependent, near-pole behavior of acoustic surface waves on a solid sphere - Infoscience.
- Acoustic Surface Waves Set the Tone in Neural Networks | Science and Technology Research News?
- Table of contents.
- THE GROUCHY GUY [DYSKOLOS];
Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure. Email or Customer ID.
- Journal of the Optical Society of America A.
- Log in to Wiley Online Library.
- Exploring Services Science: Second International Conference, IESS 2011, Geneva, Switzerland, February 16-18, 2011, Revised Selected Papers.
- Propagation of acoustic surface waves in periodic structures.
- Influence: Gaining Commitment, Getting Results (Ideas Into Action Guidebooks).
Forgot password? Old Password. New Password. Password Changed Successfully Your password has been changed. Returning user.
Request Username Can't sign in? Experiments were carried out with MHz surface acoustic waves traveling on a LiNbO 3 substrate separated from a holographic reference grating in film. Magnusson and T.kropasupstalad.tk
US4634914A - Piezoelectric SAW device with a corrugated surface - Google Patents
Black J. A 4 3 Bradley D. Duncan Appl. Crespo-Poveda, R.
Distributed Feedback Acoustic Surface Wave Oscillator
Hey, K. Biermann, A. Tahraoui, P. Santos, B. Gargallo, P. Cantarero, and M. Express 21 18 Jassby Appl. Casimer DeCusatis, P.
Das, and D. Litynski Appl. You do not have subscription access to this journal. Citation lists with outbound citation links are available to subscribers only.
Distributed Feedback Acoustic Surface Wave Oscillator - CaltechAUTHORS
You may subscribe either as an OSA member, or as an authorized user of your institution. Cited by links are available to subscribers only. Figure files are available to subscribers only. Equations are available to subscribers only. Article level metrics are available to subscribers only. Login or Create Account. Allow All Cookies. Larson, T. Black, M. Green, R. Torti, Y. Wang, and R.
Magnusson, "Optical modulation by a traveling surface acoustic wave and a holographic reference grating," J.