- Social Brain Matters: Stances on the Neurobiology of Social Cognition.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today!
- Making Transcendents: Ascetics and Social Memory in Early Medieval China!
- How Christianity Changed the World - Alvin J. Schmidt - Audiobook - BookBeat.
- City tourism: national capital perspectives?
- Wes and Toren.
- The Taste of Conquest: The Rise and Fall of the Three Great Cities of Spice.
Western civilization is becoming increasingly pluralistic, secularized, and biblically illiterate. Grounded in solid research and written in a popular style, this book is both a helpful apologetic tool in talking with unbelievers and a source of evidence for why Christianity deserves credit for many of the humane, social, scientific, and cultural advances in the Western world in the last two thousand years.
Scripture references are linked directly to Greek and Hebrew texts, along with the English Bible translations of your choice. For any word in any language, you can double-click on that word and your digital library will automatically search your lexicons for a match.
That gives you unprecedented access to linguistic data, along with all the tools you need for exegesis and interpretation. Alvin J.
- 7 Ways Christianity Changed the World.
- Rakkety Tam (Redwall, Book 17).
- Beyond the Medieval Village: The Diversification of Landscape Character in Southern Britain (Medieval History and Archaeology).
- Navigation menu!
Format: Digital. Publisher: Zondervan. ISBN: Read a Sample.
Format: eBook Paperback. Book Overview Author Info Book Summary A survey of the various ways--often unrecognized and overlooked--whereby Christianity has impacted the world, making the world a better place and enriching our everyday living. About the Book Western civilization is becoming increasingly pluralistic,secularized, and biblically illiterate.
Grounded in solid research and written in apopular style, this book is both a helpful apologetic toolin talking with unbelievers and a source of evidence forwhy Christianity deserves credit for many of thehumane, social, scientific, and cultural advances in theWestern world in the last two thousand years. Photographs, timelines, and charts enhance eachchapter.