Amsterdam: Royal Netherlands Academy of Science. Lingua 2. Predicting syntax: Processing dative constructions in American and Australian varieties of English. Language 86 1. Bybee, Joan. Language 82 4. Frequency and the emergence of linguistic structure. Amsterdam: Benjamins. Cedergren, Henrietta J. Variable rules: Performance as a statistical reflection of competence. Language 50 2.
The sound pattern of English. Quirky quadratures: On rhythm and weight as constraints on genitive variation in an unconventional data set. English Language and Linguistics 18 2.
Frontiers of Language Variety
Advances in cognitive sociolinguistics. Mapping out particle placement in Englishes around the world. A study in comparative sociolinguistic analysis. Language Variation and Change. Gries, Stefan Th. Multifactorial analysis in corpus linguistics: A Study of Particle Placement. New York: Continuum Press. Corpora 9 1. Guy, Gregory R.. Linking usage and grammar: Generative phonology, exemplar theory, and variable rules.
Lingua SI: Usage-based and rule-based approaches to phonological variation , 57— Hawkins, John A. A performance theory of order and constituency. Heller, Benedikt. Stability and fluidity in syntactic variation world-wide: The genitive alternation across varieties of English. Journal of English Linguistics 45 1. Which-hunting and the Standard English relative clause. Language 91 4. Language Variation and Change Kachru, Braj B. The Other tongue: English across cultures. English in the Global Context. Kager, Rene.
Optimality Theory. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Pilgrim at Tinker Creek (Harper Perrennial Modern Classics).
- Download Linguistic Variation Confronting Fact And Theory.
- Linguistic Variation: Confronting Fact and Theory - AbeBooks: ?
- Real-Time Three-Dimensional Transesophageal Echocardiography: A Step-by-Step Guide.
Klavan, J. The cognitive plausibility of statistical classification models: Comparing textual and behavioral evidence. Folia Linguistica 50 2. Labov, William. Sociolinguistic patterns. Building on empirical foundations. Amsterdam, Philadelphia: Benjamins. Leimgruber, Jakob R. Singapore English: Structure, variation, and usage.
MacDonald, Maryellen C. How language production shapes language form and comprehension. Frontiers in Psychology 4. Pierrehumbert, Janet B. The next toolkit.
Journal of Phonetics 34 4. Rosenbach, Anette. Animacy versus weight as determinants of grammatical variation in English. Language 81 3.
- Clarifying translanguaging and deconstructing named languages: A perspective from linguistics.
- Cooking in America, 1590-1840 (The Greenwood Press Daily Life Through History Series)!
- ISBN 13: 9781138024540?
- Linguistic Variation.
- Twenty Years of the Essays on the British State, Volume 1.
- Formal Correctness of Security Protocols (Information Security and Cryptography).
- Reward Yourself.
- Exploring Services Science: Second International Conference, IESS 2011, Geneva, Switzerland, February 16-18, 2011, Revised Selected Papers.
- Sweetie Ladds Historic Fort Worth?
- Temperature Calculation in Fire Safety Engineering!
- Manifolds and differential forms.
- Measurements of Neutrino Mass: Volume 170 International School of Physics Enrico Fermi (Proceedings of the International School of Physics enrico Fermi Course);
- Formal Correctness of Security Protocols (Information Security and Cryptography);
Regional variation in probabilistic grammars: A multifactorial study of the English dative alternation. Cognitive indigenization effects in the English dative alternation. Cognitive Linguistics 28 4. Scott-Phillips, Thomas C. Language evolution in the laboratory. Merged citations. This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar.
Add co-authors Co-authors. Upload PDF.
Linguistic variation: confronting fact and theory - Research Portal - Converis Standard Config
Follow this author. New articles by this author. New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates.
Shop by category
My profile My library Metrics Alerts. Translanguaging engagement: Dynamic multilingualism and university language engagement programmes Jessica L. Chapter 9 Linguistic form : A political epistemology N. The practice and politics of translanguaging in the context of deaf signers. References Publications referenced by this paper. New speakers of minority languages: The challenging opportunity. Variationist sociolinguistics and linguistic theory in the context of pronominal perseveration. Otheguy , Ricardo. Urciuoli , Bonnie.
Otheguy , Ricardo , Nancy Stern.