MacHale kicks off this new, exciting six-book series with Project Alpha. The story centers around a group of kids who are being tested to find the best of the best to lead a mission to save the world. This first books starts off with a bang and doesn't slow down. From the very first page I was on the edge of my seat. This action-packed book is a great start to what promises to be a great series.
The Earth is going dark. The power supply is running out.
- Atrial Fibrillation: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Improving Patient Outcomes.
- Planet J-16.
- Tables of Lamé Polynomials?
- People who bought this also bought....
- Maximus the Confessor and Georgia, 2009.
- Darwinian natural right: the biological ethics of human nature;
- Hungry Bengal: War, Famine and the End of Empire.
The only chance the human race has is to send four kids under eleven into space to retrieve an element on a distant planet that could restore power. The age thing is explained in the book.
So the kids are tested, and there are some crazy tests, to determine who will be on the final team. There are eight kids originally and only four can go.
What is Kobo Super Points?
Thriller 1 Romance 1. MacHale 1. MacHale Author No cover available.
Series Voyagers. A global competition is under way to determine which four kids will join the secret mission that might just save us all. The battle is fierce.
- VOYAGERS PROJECT ALPHA: SPOILER REVIEW!
- Pollution: Engineering and Scientific Solutions.
- The Prisoner and the Fugitive (In Search of Lost Time, Volume 5) (UK Edition).
Who will lead the team? Who will pilot the most complicated space ship ever built? Who will be a friend?
An enemy? And how will they survive over a year stuck on a space ship together? The future of our planet is in their hands. The action is on the page, on your device, and out of this world! Do you have what it takes to be a Voyager? Find out at VoyagersHQ.
follow url By clicking "Notify Me" you consent to receiving electronic marketing communications from Audiobooks. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time.